Ayurveda is one of the oldest holistic healing systems in the world. Translated from the ancient language of Sanskrit, Ayurveda means "the science (veda) of life (ayur)". A "sister science" of Yoga, Ayurveda believes that health is optimal when your mind, body and spirit are aligned with each other and the Universe!
The approach of Ayurveda is to heal from the inside out, addressing the root of physical and mental ailments to help you regain your health and promote wellness in a preventative capacity.
Our wealth of clientele, from across the Bay Area including Danville, San Ramon, Dublin, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, Alamo, Fremont and beyond, often come to us due to dissatisfaction or disillusionment with their experiences with "one size fits all" conventional medicine and the side effects they have been impacted by.
We specialize in treating:
- Acid-Reflux & Digestive Challenges
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Asthma or Related Breathing Issues
- Chronic Joint or Bone Pains
- Hair Falling
- High/Low Blood Pressure
- Hyper/Hypo Thyroids
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Skin Disorders
- Weak Immunity
- Women's Health Problems
- ... and more!
Most often, engagement with our clients starts with an Initial Ayurvedic Consultation. Here is what you can expect:
- Understand what foods, lifestyle choices & habits are preventing YOU from living life to the fullest; a life not dominated by chronic pain, illness and other hindrances such as stress, anxiety, skin disorders, womens health issues, weak immunity, allergies, acid reflux, falling hair and much more.
- Receive a personalized wellness action plan, that takes your constitution into consideration, which you can use as a blueprint for reaching better health and preventing/delaying the onset of physical and mental ailments.
- Our center offers a full array of authentic Ayurveda treatments such as Shirodhara, Marma Therapy, Abhyanga Massage and comprehensive Panchakarma Packages. Depending on your goals, budget and needs, we may recommend such treatments with your wellness action plan.
Our work and effort will be tailored just for you, and is led by Archana Rao [B.A.M.S, CMT], a fully qualified Ayurvedic Doctor with 25 years of healing experience, of which 15 years has been here in the Bay Area. Thanks to our valued clients, Ayutherapy today has blossomed into a dedicated wellness center located in the heart of Danville, CA.
Please visit our website to learn more; or send us a message/call to discuss if Ayurveda may be a good fit for you...